Schools Educational Dinosaur Workshops
Tailored for all Foundation, Key stage 1 and Key stage 2 children.
So your school topic is dinosaurs then hire dino4hire to come to your school and teach the children all about the subject in this unique and engaging way.
Our Dinosaur school workshops are tailored for all foundation, key stage 1 and key stage 2 children.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the prehistoric world and we know how much children love the topic of dinosaurs. We work with the teachers and structure each visit differently.
Our sessions last 1 hour and we try to include as much in the hour as possible without overloading their minds.
We can adapt the workshops to suit any age and with our amazing realistic dinosaurs we really do bring this subject to life.
We bring a very wide range of real fossils inc teeth, bones, egg shells, ambers and also replica items.
We teach the children many dinosaur facts and use a visual keynote including pictures and videos and its all about having fun whilst learning about subjects like
- Where they lived
- How they became extinct
- How big or small they where
- What they eat
- What are fossils and so much more
Amazing school dinosaur workshops for foundation phase and key stage 1.
Each session consists of the following:
- Introduction video.
- Ranger Chris introduces himself to the children in a fun way.
- We ask all the children what their favourite dinosaur is and ask them to do impressions of the dinosaurs.
- We play guess the dinosaur games.
- Lets hatch an egg and meet a realistic baby dinosaur.
- Meet the baby dinosaurs Trixie and Bradley.
- We have a look at replica Eggs and claws and talk about their environment and uses.
- Talk and learn about the extinction and how it happened using visual pictures and videos.
- Meet Ronnie the T-Rex or Spike the spinosaurus and have some amazing fun with him.
- Dinosaur facts including smallest to biggest and so much more.
- Real fossils to see and touch.
PLEASE NOTE EACH WORKSHOP IS FOR ONE CLASS MAX SIZE OF 30-35 CHILDREN. THE SESSIONS LASTS ONE HOUR AND WE WILL REQUIRE USE OF THE HALL.