Aberdyfi Parent And Toddler Group
WOW what a fab event today (3rd May) Everyone has commented how good it was and we cant wait to book out next one . Many thanks for travelling so far and putting on a good show , adults loved it as much as the children, a big thumbs up from us all
After proving very popular the first time, we had the dinosaurs back at Plantasia for the second time all last week and they were awesome again. Not only do they look amazing with the jungle surrounding but the rangers Chris and Dave are really brilliant with the kids, so full of fun and enthusiastic yet educational and interactive. All the shows sold out and the customers all enjoyed with lots of excellent feedback. We look forward to their return in August.
Aled Jones Samuel
5*+ would highly recommend to anyone. The party went amazing and all the kids absolutely loved it
Royal Welsh Agricultural Society
Dino4Hire were at the Royal Welsh Show in July for the second year and were very well received by the public of all ages. They were based next to the Horticulture Marquee and one of the dinosaurs helped with the school's presentation of awards - which was fun for everyone. The dinosaurs are fantastic and very realistic and the education element is good also. We highly recommend them.
We went to a "Dinosaurs in the Jungle" session in Swansea. The session was great. Both my boys thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you so much!!
Baby Dinosaur Home Visit
Home visit from Ranger Chris and his baby dinosaurs
Each viva lasts 20-30 mins and includes Ranger Chris bringing 2 baby dinosaur Trixie the triceratops and Trudy the Troodon
During this uncertain time and with so many of your Childs birthdays disrupted we would like to offer you 2 packages for us to Visit your homes with the baby dinosaurs and even Ronnie our T.Rex
We require that only a max of 6 people are present when we visit and everyone is fit and well with NO SYMPTOMS
We welcome all bookings but we will be in contact 2 hours before the visit to make sure that everyone is ok to proceed (this includes our staff)
Now what still is Vital at this time is we conform to the Rules and regulations regarding the COVID-19 and distancing guidelines.
What is social distancing?
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce the social interaction between people. This will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport, varying your travel times to avoid rush hour, when possible
- Work from home, where possible. Your employer should support you to do this. Please refer to employer guidance for more information
- Avoid large gatherings, and gatherings in smaller public spaces such as pubs, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, bars, clubs
- Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Use telephone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services
Everyone should be trying to follow these measures as much as is pragmatic.
We strongly advise you to follow the above measures as much as you can and to significantly limit your face-to-face interaction with friends and family if possible, particularly if you:
- are over 70
- have an underlying health condition
- are pregnant
This advice is likely to be in place for some weeks.