|Children and Adults|
Burleigh Primary School
Today we had a visit from Dino4hire to spend the morning with our Reception classes to finish off our topic of dinosaurs. Ranger Chris and Andy were fantastic with the children and clearly love their job. As well as songs, facts and information the children also got to see a dinosaur hatch from an egg, they met the baby dinosaurs Trixie and Bradley and finally they met Ronnie the T-Rex! The look on their faces said a thousand words, truly amazing experience and a memory the children will have for the rest of their lives. Will definitely be booking again for next year. Thank you so much!
We went to the Swanses Dinomania tour last weekend. It was fabulous value for money. My son thoroughly enjoyed it. Ranger Chris was fabulous at the meet and great afterwards getting down to my son (3years) level and helping him pet Rita the Raptor without fear. My little boy is still talking about it and Ranger Chris.
My Son loves dinosaurs and w had these guys for his 6th birthday. Wow everyone said how amazing it was and would definitely recommend to anyone.
We booked Dino4Hire at Seaton Jurassic and they were wonderful. Great interaction with their audience and a lovely friendly manner. Very entertaining
Pontprennau Primary School
Brilliant-children loved it and teachers loved it. Loads of patience with children who wanted to ask lots of questions and get really involved. Thank you!
Dinosaur school workshop
This is for a single 1 hour workshop session.
Dino4hire is home of South Wales only Walking Dinosaurs and with so many schools learning about dinosaurs what better way to engage the children's mind than a visit one of our dinosaurs.
We come prepared for the visit with safety barriers and we even bring eggs, teeth and claws for the children to touch and feel. This is truly an educational visit from this prehistoric creature.
Our ranger will put the children at ease and teach them some fascinating dinosaur facts before bringing Ronnie the dinosaur in to meet and greet the children. He will run in and cause a little fuss before the ranger chooses some children to help him calm down. He will swing around and all the children will have lots of fun while learning.
Each child gets to come up and meet and if allowed enjoy a picture with him for a fantastic memory.
Amazing school dinosaur workshops for foundation phase and key stage 1.
Each session consist of:
- Introduction video.
- Ranger Chris introduces himself to the children in a fun way.
- We ask all the children what their favourite dinosaur is and ask them to do impressions of the dinosaurs.
- We play guess the dinosaur games.
- Lets hatch an egg and meet a realistic baby dinosaur.
- Meet the baby dinosaurs Trixie and Bradley.
- We have a look at replica Eggs and claws and talk about their environment and uses.
- Talk and learn about the extinction and how it happened using visual pictures and videos.
- Meet Ronnie the T-Rex or Spike the spinosaurus and have some amazing fun with him.
- Dinosaur facts including smallest to biggest and so much more.
- Real fossils to see and touch.
PLEASE NOTE THE SINGLE WORKSHOP IS FOR ONE CLASS MAX SIZE OF 30-35 CHILDREN. THE SESSION LASTS ONE HOUR AND WE WILL REQUIRE USE OF THE HALL.